Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sleeptease

Better or worse than a striptease? Right now, sounds better to me. I'm so tired. I don't think I slept well last night. The rest of my non-sexy life is calling to me, and I suddenly can't remember last night's flirtations.

Oh. That's right. There were flirtations! No wonder I'm tired. It's hard being a tease. It is fun though.

If only I'd had this when I was in high school. I was so desperate for male attention. It's funny. Mister Man looked at some pictures of me from college and deemed me super hot.

Is he biased? Wrong? Are standards higher on the left coast? Or is it a confidence issue? Did I just not know my own hotness? I'll never know.

Back to last night's flirtations. Men drinking appletinis are just so wrong. Unless it's a boi or a boy dressed like a girl. Or a metrosexual. Oh hell. Appletinis all around.

No comments: